MESIN LAS ARGON

Sort By:

DC Inverter TIG Welding Machine (TIG160S)

Function and feature
> HF arc starting, easy for operation
> Easy for arc striking, stable current, the first choice for thin plate welding
> Little spatter, good welding surface
> Have the LED Digit show function

DC Inverter TIG/MMA Welding Machine (TIG160A) - (2 Fungsi)

 Function and feature
> Two function of TIG/MMA welding, economic and practical.
> High frequency arc striking, strong welding permeability.
> Easy for arc striking, the MMA welding can be applicable to marry kinds of rods, convenient and practical.
> LED digital show.
> Widely use in various metals metals such as stainless steel, alloy steel, copper, mild steel ad other metals.

DC Inverter TIG Welding Machine (TIG200S)

Function and feature
> HF arc starting, easy for operation.
> Easy for arc striking, stable current, the first choice for thin plate welding.
> Little spatter, good welding surface.
> Have the LED Digit show function.

DC Inverter TIG/MMA Welding Machine (TIG200A) - (2 fungsi)

 > Two functions of TIG&MMA welding, economic and practical.
> High frequency arc striking, strong welding permeability.
> Easy for arc striking, the MMA welding can be applicable to mary kinds of rods, convenient and practical.
> LED digital show.
> Wildly use in various metals such as stainless steel, alloy steel, copper, mild steel and other metals.

DC Inverter TIG/MMA Pulse Welding Machine (TIG200P) - (2 fungsi)

> HF ARC Striking, Easy to start arc and operate
> Pulse frequency adjustable, suitable for all kinds of thin metal board
> Inside with over current, over voltage, and over heat protection
> Wildely used in all kinds of thin metal board welding such as stainless steel.

DC Inverter TIG Welding Machine (TIG250S)

 Function and feature
> HF arc starting, easy for operation.
> Easy for arc striking, stable current, the first choice for thin plate welding.
> Little spatter, good welding surface.
> Have the LED Digit show function.

DC Inverter TIG/MMA Welding Machine (TIG250A) - (2 fungsi)

> Two functions of TIG & MMA welding, economic and practical.
> High frequency arc striking, strong welding permeability.
> Easy for arc striking, the MMA welding can be applicable to mary kinds of rods, convenient and practical.
> LED digital show.
> Wildly use in various metals such as stainless steel, alloy steel, copper, mild steel and other metals.

DC Inverter TIG Welding Machine (TIG300S)

 Function and feature
> HF arc starting, easy for operation.
> Easy for arc striking, stable current, the first choice for thin plate welding.
> Little spatter, good welding surface.
> Have the LED Digit show function.

DC Inverter TIG/MMA Welding Machine (TIG300A) - (2 fungsi)

> Two functions of TIG & MMA welding, economic and practical.
> High frequency arc striking, strong welding permeability.
> Easy for arc striking, the MMA welding can be applicable to many kinds of rods, convenient and practical.
> LED digital show.
> Widely use in various metals such as stainless steel, alloy steel, copper, mild steel and other metals.

DC Inverter TIG Welding Machine (TIG350S)

> HF arc starting, easy for operation.
> Easy for arc striking, stable current, the first choice for thin plate welding.
> Little spatter, good welding surface.
> Have the LED digit show function.

DC Inverter TIG/MMA Welding Machine (TIG315A) - (2 fungsi)

> Two functions of TIG&MMA welding, economic and practical
> High frequency arc striking, strong welding permeability
> Easy for arc striking, the MMA welding can be applicable to many kinds of rods, convenient and practical
> LED digital show
> Widely use in various metals such as stainless steel, alloy steel, copper, mild steel and other metals

DC Inverter TIG/MMA Welding Machine (TIG400A) - (2 fungsi)

> Two functions of TIG&MMA welding, economic and practical
> High frequency arc striking, strong welding permeability
> Easy for arc striking, the MMA welding can be applicable to many kinds of rods, convenient and practical
> LED digital show
> Widely use in various metals such as stainless steel, alloy steel, copper, mild steel and other metals

DC Inverter TIG/MMA Welding Machine (TIG500A) - (2 fungsi)

> Two functions of TIG&MMA welding, economic and practical
> High frequency arc striking, strong welding permeability
> Easy for arc striking, the MMA welding can be applicable to many kinds of rods, convenient and practical
> LED digital show
> Widely use in various metals such as stainless steel, alloy steel, copper, mild steel and other metals

DC Inverter TIG/MMA Welding Machine (TIG180A) - (2 fungsi)

> Two functions of TIG&MMA welding, economic and practical.
> High frequency arc striking, strong welding permeability.
> Easy for arc striking, the MMA welding can be applicable to mary kinds of rods, convenient and practical.
> LED digital show.
> Wildly use in various metals such as stainless steel, alloy steel, copper, mild steel and other metals.

Inverter AC/DC Square Wave Pulse TIG Welding Machine (TIG200P ACDC)

> Set AC/DC arc welding in a body, gentle arc, small noise
> Good Stiff current, easy to fill wire, beautiful forming
> Built-in protective circuits, safely operation
> DC function can be used in welding various nonferrous metal stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel and copper, etc
> AC function can be used in welding aluminium and aluminum alloy, Aluminium silicon-alloy, Aluminium magnesium alloy.

Inverter AC/DC Square Wave Pulse TIG Welding Machine (TIG 315P ACDC)

> Set AC&DC arc welding in a body, gentle arc, small noise    
> Good Stiff current, easy to fill wire, beautiful forming
> Built-in protective circuits, safely operation
> DC function can be used in welding various nonferrous metal stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel and copper, etc
> AC function can be used in welding aluminum and aluminum alloy, Aluminium-silicon Alloy, Aluminium-Magnesium Alloy.