Spot Welding Machine

Sort By:

Mobile Spot Welding Machine DNJ-5 (5Kva)

Product Descriptions

> Silicon control, quick turn-off time, timely adjustable and controlled welding time; 8-stage adjustable current.

> Compact and mobile.

> Available for welding of 0,3+0,3 – 0,6+0,6mm thick plate.

> Suitable for carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized iron sheets, copper alloy, gold, silver and other black, non-ferrous metal welding.

Mobile Spot Welding DNJ-10 

Product Descriptions

> Silicon control, quick turn-off time, timely adjustable and controlled welding time; 8-stage adjustable current.

> Compact and mobile.

> Available for welding of 0,3+0,3 – 1,0+1,0mm thick plate.

> Suitable for carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized iron sheets, copper alloy, gold, silver and other black, non-ferrous metal welding. 

Mobile Spot Welding DNJ-16 

Product Descriptions

> Silicon control, quick turn-off time, timely adjustable and controlled welding time; 8-stage adjustable current.

> Compact and mobile.

> Available for welding of 0,3+0,3 – 2,0+2,0mm thick plate.

> Suitable for carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized iron sheets, copper alloy, gold, silver and other black, non-ferrous metal welding. 

Mobile Spot Welding DNJ-25 

Product Descriptions

> Silicon control, quick turn-off time, timely adjustable and controlled welding time; 8-stage adjustable current.

> Compact and mobile.

> Available for welding of 0,3+0,3 – 2,5+2,5mm thick plate.

> Suitable for carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized iron sheets, copper alloy, gold, silver and other black, non-ferrous metal welding.

Fixed Spot Welding DN-10

 Product Descriptions

> Timely-control and foot-control.

> Precise control of welding time via digital time display relay.

> Adjustable welding time and working pressure, perfect effect for thin plate.

> Available for welding of 0,3+0,3 – 1,5+1,5mm (low carbon steel).

> Suitable for plate and wire of low carbon steel, stainless steel, low alloy steel and non-ferrous etc welding. 

Fixed Spot Welding DN-16 

Product Descriptions

> Timely-control and foot-control.

> Precise control of welding time via digital time display relay.

> Adjustable welding time and working pressure, perfect effect for thin plate.

> Available for welding of 0,4+0,4 – 2,0+2,0mm (low carbon steel).

> Suitable for plate and wire of low carbon steel, stainless steel, low alloy steel and non-ferrous etc welding.

Fixed Spot Welding DN-25 

Product Descriptions

> Timely-control and foot-control.

> Precise control of welding time via digital time display relay.

> Adjustable welding time and working pressure, perfect effect for thin plate.

> Available for welding of 0,5+0,5 – 3,0+3,0mm (low carbon steel).

> Suitable for plate and wire of low carbon steel, stainless steel, low alloy steel and non-ferrous etc welding.